Vietnam – Timeless Charm
Planning a trip to this fascinating place? Vietnam is packed with history, stunning landscapes, cultural highlights, and amazing food. From the natural beauty of Sam Mountain and Halong Bay to the man-made artistry of the sacred temples and pagodas to the rice terraces and beaches. It has an adventure at every turn! But before we share details of what all you can do, here’s a little information about how and when to visit Vietnam.
- By Air: – Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)is the most important airport. Flights offered by major international airlines such as AirAsia, Qantas, Air France, and Lufthansa, land here.
- By Rail: – Vietnam is well connected with China by rail network.
- By Road: – Vietnam has good road connectivity with neighboring nations, namely Cambodia and Laos.
The best time to visit is between April and June as the temperature is moderate and the rainfall is lighter during this time. Now, the important question that comes in mind of many people is what all can be done in Vietnam. Below is a list of the things one can do and enjoy in this fascinating list.C
1. Cruising and Kayaking in Halong Bay:- Halong Bay is one of the amazing and wonderful destinations in Vietnam with a lot of amazing landscapes for traveling.
2. Drop into the world’s largest cave:- Quang Binh province is a wild region of the barely penetrable jungle in Vietnam, close to the border with Laos. The area is riddled with hundreds of deep caves, including one of the largest in the world – Hang Son Doong.
3. Crawl through the Cu Chai Temple:- Cu Chi is also known for this spectacular underground tunnel network, built during the French and American War in 1940. It’s 250 km long tunnel web that was constructed for communication purpose and consisted of hidden routes and trapped doors for a safe escape to the nearby rivers, streams, and canals.
4. Visit the Vietnamese style church:- The Lord Buddha, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, and Confucius, in addition to Joan of Arc and Julius Cesar, are all honored at this temple.
And there are many more things one can do while travelling to Vietnam!!
So what are you waiting for? Book your ticket and explore the fascinating place in Asia.
For more details, please click here.