Iceland is located south of Greenland’s wintery coast and surrounded by the cold expanse of The Atlantic Ocean, the volcanic island of Iceland is an otherworldly destination for which we offer a number of adventure tours. A place where fire and ice co-exist. Where dark winters are offset by the summer’s midnight sun. It is home to some 30 active volcanoes, steaming hot springs, and bubbling geysers. Iceland is a perfect destination for a seasoned traveler, a first time solo traveler, or an adventurous family looking to road trip around the island.
Explore the wonders of Iceland on one of our Specially designed itineraries. Whether for a family holiday, a romantic getaway or fun road trip with friends, we have a perfect Iceland vacation for you. Our tours are designed to bring guests closer to nature, culture and wildlife. Carefully prepared in collaboration with our hosts around Iceland, these tours focus on walking, hiking, farm activities, health and wellness and above all having fun.
Visit in summer for adventures under midnight sun or in winter to admire a frozen landscape under the northern lights- enjoying traditional Icelandic hospitality at your countryside accommodation along the way.
We offer round the year itineraries–
- Cottage holidays:- Explore the best of South and North Iceland at an easy pace with a combination of 3 Nights in the North and 3 Nights in the south, Discovering parts of west Iceland along the way. Experience the range of stunning natural attractions such as hot springs, waterfalls and glaciers etc.
- Complete Iceland:- See the amazing sights along the ring road in addition to the remoter and stunningly beautiful Westfjords and Snæfellsnes Peninsula. Glaciers, volcanoes, hot springs, waterfalls, black sands, wildlife, history, towns and villages – this is the ultimate Iceland vacation.
- Hiking Iceland:- Discover Iceland from a unique angle on this round trip with plenty of time for hiking in diverse and impressive landscapes. Explore steaming geothermal areas, glistening fjords, towering mountains, breathtaking canyons and gleaming glaciers on foot as well as by car. This package is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and those who prefer slow travel.
- Romantic Iceland:- Relish special moments with your loved one in beautiful settings in South and West Iceland. Relax in spas, enjoy excellent Icelandic cuisine and the vibrant nightlife in Reykjavík, be amazed by Iceland’s stunning landscapes and go on some thrilling excursions together. An ideal choice for romantic couples or honeymooners.
- Family Fun in Iceland:- Explore South and North Iceland with plenty of exciting things to see and do for the whole family. Iceland is an open geology book! Be amazed by the sight of bubbling hot springs, volcanoes and glaciers, enjoy close encounters with wildlife and farm animals, splash around in the countless geothermal swimming pools and get to know Iceland’s fascinating Viking past.
- Impressive Westfjords:- Enjoy the highlights of Southwest Iceland before heading to the historic West and exploring the dramatic landscapes, birdlife and charismatic fishing villages of the Westfjords. This tour is ideal for nature lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, history buffs and those who like to take the road less travelled.