SPAIN & PARIS
09 Nights and 10 Days
|01||Arrival at Madrid International Airport. Get Transfer to your Hotel. Day at Leisure
Evening transfers to Debod, temple, Plaza de Espana and Gran Via district for dining.
|02||After Breakfast, proceed for full day guided City Tour of Madrid.|
|03||Continental Breakfast at Hotel & Full day trip to Granada (Lunch Included) Arrival at Paris train Station/Airport proceed to Paris. Get transfer to HotelEvening transfer to the Albaicin of Granada. Stay at Granada.|
|04||Continental Breakfast and travel from Granada to Malaga After Malaga Heritage Tour, travel to Marbella , Ronda and Seville.|
|05||After breakfast Guided visit in Seville , Boat trip along the river Guadalquivir Transfer to Train station, 2 ½ hour high speed train to Madrid & Transfer to Hotel.|
|06||Continental Breakfast at Hotel Travel to Aragon , journey to Zaragoza, Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona and include a ride on the rack Train & Transfer to Hotel at Barcelona.|
|07||After Breakfast – Full day Barcelona city tour and evening transfer to Las Ramblas District for Dinner.|
|08||Continental Breakfast at Hotel & Transfer to the Train Station Travel to Paris on the High speed train, journey takes 6 ½ hours to paris Transfer to the Hotel, evening transfer to the Montmartra district, its known for its painters, artist and its cabarets & Return to the Hotel.|
|09||Continental Breakfast at Hotel City Tour in Paris, climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine.Transfer to the Quarter Latin, picturesque area of the historic Centre.|
|10||Continental Breakfast at Hotel and Travel to the Centre of Paris, rest of the day free|
- Travel by Bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet and arrival transfers
- Boat: Along Guadalquivir river in Seville, Boat trip along River Seine in Paris.
- City Tour in: Madrid, Granada, Seville, Poblet, Barcelona and Paris.
- ⦁ Evening transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/ Gran via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Albaicin in Granada, Historic center of Seville, Ramblas and plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona, Montmartre district in Paris, Latin Quartier of Paris.
- ⦁ Ticket Admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Alhambra Palace in Granada, Poblet Monastery, Poble Espanyol in Barcelona, 2nd floor Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- ⦁ Train: Montserrat and High-Speed Train: Seville – Madrid (Transfers included) Barcelona to Paris.
July – 2019 – 06, 13, 20, 27.
Aug – 2019 – 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sep – 2019 – 07, 14, 21, 28.
Hotels similar to below ones included
MADRID – Hotel Praga 4* / Hotel Melia Avenida America 4* / Hotel Weare Chamartin 4*
GRANADA – Hotel Alixares 4*
SEVILLE – Hotel Ilunion Alcora Sevilla 4*
BARCELONA – Hotel City Park Sant Just 4* / Hotel Fira Congress 4* / Hotel Novotel St Joan 4*
PARIS – Hotel Novotel Paris Saint Denis StadeBAslique 4* / Hotel Novotel Paris EST 4* / Hotel Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles 3*
Total Cost = Starting from AED 5300 (subject to Seasonal change)